Application for admission to institute should be filled up in the approved / prescribed admission form obtained from the website / Admission Outlets. Dates of acceptance of completely filled application forms for the session will be published in the leading newspapers as well as institutional website. Candidates seeking admission in SUNRISE Institute of Engineering, Technology & Management should submit the admission application forms as per last date announced.
The admission procedure includes the display of merit list formed on the basis of percentage scored in 10+2 as well as entrance test scores.
List of final admissions will be displayed on the institutional notice boards as well as website regularly. No individual information regarding admission, test and results will be sent to anyone in any case.
In case of any incomplete formality concerning documents or dues is pending in the application form; the admission application is automatically cancelled.
At the time of admission, the documents should be submitted as per norms defined. The following documents in the originals accompanied by attested copy should be submitted.
• High School Mark sheet & Certificate.
• Senior Secondary (12th) Mark Sheet.
• Passing Certificate.
• Character Certificate
• Caste certificate if needed or students belongs to SC/ST/OBC or others.
• Transfer & Migration Certificate (Original Copy).
• UPSEE / AIEEE 2009 Allotment letter copy (with rank).
• Affidavit if gap in study.
• Photographs (6 coloured & 4 black & white).
• Medical Certificate by CMO.
• 10 Envelops with Rs. 5/- postal stamp on each with full address (size 25” X11” cms approx).